Close

[o3b] Over 30 Bastards Forums Guests O3B "Play 4 Pizza" pizza give-away

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author

Gubar

Yes it’s true! In an effort to create more traffic on our server O3B is giving away a FREE LARGE PIZZA to one lucky USA/CAN player in the month of October. All you have to do is finish one full game on our server, any map and mode, that’s it!

The final winner will be selected at random from the entire player list for the month of October 2014. The more you play, the better your chances are of winning!

You must be registered on the o3b website so we can track you down! The winner will be posted on our server on Nov 1ST, 2014. Expires October 30th, 2014.

Good Luck.

Legion
    Keymaster

Does this include current O3B members? I can just see Raimi winning this shit and your sorry ass having to deliver him a free pizza. 😉

Gubar

LOL He will… fuck you’re right!

Gubar

O3B are included.

Legion
    Keymaster

Dude, you know we have Pizza Hut here in Korea, and they have these amazing things that I wouldn’t call “pizza” per-se, but are totally yummy.

I’ve got my eye on one called the “Golden Delight” which has your basic cheese and sauce with french fries, scoops of mashed potatoes, something green, and wait for it… BACON!!!

I’m so going to get fat eating that thing… gotta be 2000 calories a slice.

Of course you could always opt for the bulgogi pizza (google it, you ignorant fucks), can’t go wrong with that either. 😉

I’m so going to win this thing. The rest of y’all can just fuck off because NONE OF YOU HAVE THE GOLDEN DELIGHT, AND YOU NEVER WILL!!! MUHAHAHAHAH…

Unless you come to visit me, in which case I’ll buy you two if you’ll be my friend.

So ronery. So vely vely ronery. 🙁

Yucate
    Participant

Looks like RAIMI hacked Legions account and posted that weird thing about pizzas in asia…..wtf !

Gubar

Winner will be named tomorrow!!!

Gubar

Pick a number between 1 and 100.

Yucate
    Participant

Gubar

Congrats to [RoC] Lugz1 he’s the big WINNER!!!!

Gubar

Close Yucate close.

Gubar

BTW Lugz1 never got back to me about the pizza I guess I freaked him out LOL. Maybe we pick from our platoon, excluding me of course. So pick a number between 1 and 20 and I’ll announce the winner.

Lt.Dan

14!

Legion
    Keymaster

8 bitch! And if I don’t win this shit was RIGGED!!!

Yucate
    Participant

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Go top